The Truth Shall Set You Free


If you are going to be successful on this journey, it's time to tell it like it is…to yourself. In order to get to the place that God has for you, you have to be willing to do some soul searching and be honest about your situation.


Those extra pounds aren't coming off because of a lie that you've been perpetuating: “I'll start eating right tomorrow” or “I'm hungry right now, I'll just grab something quick and get back on my diet tomorrow.”

Your physical challenge may be related to something deeper that is tied to your childhood or a past relationship. Whatever it is, it's time to come clean with yourself.

God already knows your truth; He's just waiting on you to come around. He knows the plans that He has for you. Plans not to harm you, to give you hope and a future. It's time to look at yourself and see what He sees. This is your time.

MIND:  Every morning, before you jump out of bed and start your day, lay back and close your eyes for a moment and ask Him what He wants you to accomplish for the day. Clear your mind of your agenda and let Him talk to you.

BODY:  Before you grab breakfast and run out the door. Drink a cup of warm water with lemon. The body is highly alkalized in the morning and drinking the lemon water will balance your ph. After this, eat a healthy breakfast.

SPIRIT:  While you are drinking your lemon water, talk to Him. Ask Him to show you the truth about yourself and give you the strength to accept it and walk in it.

"Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long" (Psalm 25:4-5 NIV).







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buried Alive (The REAL Reason for L.A.M.B.S.)

Welcome to L.A.M.B.S.

DYM: The Wonder Years